The approach used by Dr. Coleman is a blend of artistic characteristics and the necessary sciences needed to give patients the perfect smile. He takes your life goals and dental goals in mind, as well as your personal daily life, to develop the perfect dental plan. In the end, you have a better smile, and are happy with the results.
Dr. Coleman is fun and friendly, yet he is serious in his skill, and is one of the leading cosmetic dentists in the country. His continual training in the field, along with this educational background, make him one of the top professionals in the field. He graduated in 1980 (Stephen F. Austin University), with cum laude honors; his degree was in biology, with a minor in chemistry. He graduated at the top of his class in University of Texas (Dental branch) in 1984, earning a Dr. of Dental Surgery degree.
In addition to his practice, he works as an adjunct professor, Health Science Center (in Houston). He is published in a variety of dental techniques, and has traveled giving lectures in the US and internationally.
Some of his certifications include:
- Fellowship in the General Dentistry Academy.
- Mastership in the Academy.
- Accredited in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists; and,
- Fellowship in International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics.
Dr. Coleman is also a member of:
- The Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (past & current board member).
- The Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
- The Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society & Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society.
- The American Academy of Dental Practice Administrators; and,
- American & Greater Houston Dental Society.
All of these associations and societies, as well as being board certified, are some of the main credentials, and memberships patients will get, when they decide on Dr. Coleman as their cosmetic dentist.